Allisonh

Is it really that bad?

I recently got a new tattoo, and I have been feeling pretty bad about it. I loved the sketch, but I feel like it came out with some mistakes (The right side looks weird to me), it’s thicker than I wanted, and looks distorted when I bend my arm. I’m embarrassed of it because it’s not as nice as I hoped it would be. Right now I just want it removed eventually because I feel like I hate it, but I don’t know if I should just get used to it. Is it really that bad?

579A9AA4-3DDF-4BBB-8497-A90DFB5E4259.jpeg

91721CF8-A5FD-4BEB-AC20-F4B923423B86.jpeg

D29702A9-6E28-4DFB-9959-B3F97CABDD54.jpeg

8DBB547C-C212-4276-9B11-0DD9B62FF196.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

IMO you won't find two little twigs that are mirror copies of each other in nature,IMO it's looks great the way it is !

I think it looks better the way it is than it would if each side was identical.

exactly!

If you want perfection, don't get tattoos. NO tattoo is perfect. It's not a drawing on a piece of paper.  OF COURSE it distorts when you bend your arm, your skin is not fixed, it moves and stretches. I don't see anything wrong with that tattoo at all. Take a deep breath and live with it for a few months.

I like it! In six months you won't even be thinking about it. Like Hogrider said, there is no such thing as a perfect tattoo and the idea that a tattoo will stay the same forever, or that a tattoo can even be "perfect", is a myth. Welcome!

It's fine. Take a breath. Like everyone here has said, if you are looking for perfection then tattoos are not for you. Oh, and laser absolutely sucks. It's expensive and it could take multiple treatment over the course of a year to fade it. It's a cute first tattoo!