Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I love how you've decided to get your legs done, and bam, getting great tattoos. Would you go matching on the knees?

That's how I roll! I'm in or I'm out... no halfway in for me! Bam!

I don't think I would want to try for identical tattoos on each knee but I definitely want them to "go together"... My plan right now is to have a heart to heart with Steve Byrne about it and let him lead me in the right direction. He knows what he's doing.

I just made an appointment yesterday, to get a panthers head on my left bicep. People usually says that the inside of the arm hurts, so as a noob I just want to know one thing: Am I going to cry during the session? :confused:

They don't call the inside bicep "Torrent of Tears" for nothing!

I just made an appointment yesterday, to get a panthers head on my left bicep. People usually says that the inside of the arm hurts, so as a noob I just want to know one thing: Am I going to cry during the session? :confused:

Inner arm even near my armpit did not bother me. Interesting feeling, but not bad at all. One of my sessions was particularly long but halfway through I did get the Bactine treatment!!! After that I felt absolutely nothing. So, I guess I cheated. Still, there were a few hours there of pre-Bactine...no tears.

Dude, you got your inner arm done on two hours of sleep!

You mean people sleep before tattoo sittings? I can never get any sleep because I'm too excited/nervous. I only got about 4 hours before an 8 hour session once. Then I got back to the hotel at about 2:30 in the morning and had to start my drive home by 7am! It's the worst!