Dennis

Hahahahahah

Damn, it is funny, but I do have to feel sorry for whoever is wearing that. It looks like it was drawn on with crayon and ballpoint pen, not needle and ink. Holy fuck.

But just think...as we type, whoever has that on them is bragging to someone about the badass tatty they got.

wow, not only is it the worst i have ever seen but it takes up his whole upper arm and its backwards! i have to feel pity for the canvas, because its so bad in so many different ways.

Be honest, you LOVE Inkmaster...

Be honest, you LOVE Inkmaster...

lmao, inkmasters is ok. But I referred to people recieving a tattoo, whom i didnt know personally, as "canvases" long before inkmasters aired. Thus never really giving second thought about the connection between the two until you were so kind to point that out.....

lmao, inkmasters is ok. But I referred to people recieving a tattoo, whom i didnt know personally, as "canvases" long before inkmasters aired. Thus never really giving second thought about the connection between the two until you were so kind to point that out.....

I'm just razzing ya man.