abees

Some of the worst ever.

if you go to the link of the artist's page, there are even worse than the steeler's tattoo. Honestly it is ridiculous how bad these are.

Does anyone know if this is a joke? It's hard to believe that anyone would put something so bad on Facebook. Well, I wish it was hard to believe ...

381074_298163573534995_1407295517_n.jpg

Just stumbled on this.

and something with some nudity, which made me hope I never look like that when I get older. lol xD

- - - Updated - - -

steelers-ink.jpg

I have no artistic ability whatsoever, that being said I think I could replicate this or even a slightly better version

my five year old little brother know's how to trace a dinner plate. fuck :/

I guess the brightest stars burn out the fastest. From atomic cheetahs face book page.

Atomic Cheetah is now defunct. There has been way too much drama. I'm tired of funneling my own money into the business to the point of bankruptcy because of other people being butt-hurt and unprofessional. I will not be part of a Romper-Room style "tattoo school" where people throw one another under the bus. I will be in touch with my friends, collegues and clients with more info as to when and where we will resume our projects.

My apologies to everyone. I have tried very hard to keep a clean and professional establishment. I'm not sure what the future might hold but I am positive that once the Atomic Cheetah name is gone and I can move forward with my life that only positive changes will be on the horizon.

If you want to remain in touch with me, contact me via my personal page for updates. This page will be taken down at the end of the month.

Thank you for your support through the last three years.

For those of you basking in my failure: Fuck off.

Brian Hess

sole proprietor

Atomic Cheetah Tattoo

I’m always baffled by some of the horrendous tattoos that I come across on a daily basis. Sadly, it really doesn’t surprise me. most people have shitty taste in everything, and just blindly take in what others deem to be cool or quality ie music, clothing, movies, etc, so tattoos really aren’t an exception.

i recently saw a dude with the chevrolet symbol with the american flag colored inbetween the lines. it was fucking horrendous. i saw a dude yesterday was a series of tribal tattoos that looked to be older, or very fucking shitty, and they weren't colored in. what the hell?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Hey. First of all I'm new to this forum. So, hello! 🙂 

Ok så I'm getting a new tattoo (9.9.2018 booked) 
      And i have a specific tattoo base i know, but now i thought i want some advice/hints what would fit in  (my head is totally jammed) 

So im getting these texts: Honor, Compassion, Truth, Wisdom, Courage, Loyalty, Respect.
      That is 100% sure, swells text fonts are locked in.
      But.. the tattoo will be dull if there is only text, and id like some ideas of what kind of image/ (s) would fit in with that.. 
      Size of tattoo is about Shoulder tattoo that reaches towards the elbow and to upper back and front. (hope you get the picture of location, my hand is swinging ike crazy here trying to show you)

Will add a picture of the text fonts here aswell, where i got the idea from. (the text "seven virtues" might not include in tattoo, depends a lot of what filler / image(s ) i eventually will do.. 
      Hopefully i can get at least som kind of hints or maybe pictures of same stylish tattoos.. 🙂

Thanks you in advance. 
      Oh im a Guy, and theme of the tattoo could be more symbolic, not just tribals and stuff 🙂
    • The Stewart Robson dragon penis tattoo is remarkable, intriguing and brilliant in the technical sense. There is an old thread from many years ago on LST "Areas Of Your Body You WON'T Tattoo", page 11 has Stewart's comments on that tattoo. If you search the internet you could probably find Stewart's detailed blog post and pic of it. I think that was that gentleman's first tattoo and he was prepared and had a firm vision which Robson executed with amazing skill . You could also search for Matt Gone (checkerboard man), I've talked to him in person about his tattoos. His website has some pretty graphic details about his underwear zone tattoos. You will probably have more luck getting info (or trolling) on the BMEzine backpages.  Black out "piercer arm" is one thing...but "percier arm" penis is another ! LOL just pierce your cock or do a head split if you're feeling that kinky.  
    • looking at the S02 eps on my Xfinity menu, it seems like this season doesn't include all the folks on the commercial or prior posts from Chris Grosso's IG (e.g. no DETH or Treviño). i guess the good news is, we should be getting another season?! bad news is, we gotta wait for the eps on these tattoo legends.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By bulldog
      We found LST and now get good tattoos but what before? We must of got some bad tattoos on the way....
      Here we can post our bad tattoos and the story behind them
      I'll start with one of mine, done when I was 16 some 22 years ago, even when new people asked what it was, it's a bat moon and 3 stars by the way...!

• By Mike Panic
      Note to the moderators, this is my leg, tattoo removal being done on me, not a client / stranger / randoms.
      Back in 1997 I started what I hoped would be an epic leg sleeve - and ended up falling out of love with it about a year or two later. I also added to the back, by a different artist, a totally random piece to what you see here and what's on the side. By 1999 I had zero intention of actually finishing it and started focusing more on work, a career and things like that. Since then I've had several other tattoos that I actually like, but have always dealt with what's that? whenever I wear shorts. Thus, I started having them removed a while ago. Since this piece was mostly grey wash, and put in rather lightly, I've had some really great results after a single treatment. Thursday night I sat through a 2nd treatment on this piece and had 1st treatments on the right side of my leg and a piece on the back.

Healing is going well already and hopefully by the second week of January I can get another treatment.
    • By Mike Panic
      I don't even know what to say Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000 - ABC News