Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I have my 8th session on my back this weekend with Jill Bonny and during my last session Horitomo told me he was starting to draw up my sleeves. Super excited except for the fact that I am pretty sure this session is going to be color on my lower back and entire ass.

ahh sleeves arleady, now i will be the only non visible tattoed bro.

do we ever get to see your back? or other tattoos

ahh sleeves arleady, now i will be the only non visible tattoed bro.

do we ever get to see your back? or other tattoos

I am trying to wait until my back is finished to post it. Plus I only have crappy iphone pics of it right now. That being said, I may breakdown and post it after all the color is done on Kumonryu. We did Kumonryu first because she was supposed to go on maternity leave and we were going to wait on the background so she and Horitomo could discuss how to best to do the background where it connects. As for my other completed tattoos they are nothing to see. They are average at best and were done about 12-13 years ago [one is getting covered into my backpiece (after laser) and another will be incorporated into the backpiece because we cannot cover it and it was not lasered].

Hooper is moving to Austin and will be at rock of ages. That is why he is not taking new clients, probably. Don't know when he will be here full time but it has been around since November that he is moving to Austin. Talk to dryfess. Oh, and hooper will be co owner of rock of ages with Steve Byrne and tony Hundahl. He has signed on a house too!

I'm kinda late on this converation, 'cuz I've been traveling for work - but I am both happy and sad that this information is now "out there".

Happy because I've supposedly been on Hooper's "Austin-to-be-contacted" list since November (patiently pacing the floor).

Sad because now I'll have to compete with all y'all for appointment times . . . ;)

Febuary 14th Skeleton holding a battleaxe with my dads birthday carved into the skull above 2 skulls with my little brothers birthdays carved into them flames all around, This is going to be my half sleeve peice. really excited about it , it is going on my right fore arm.

Did you take anyones advice and look around here for some quality tattoos or are you still going with that "drawing" you posted?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kinda late on this converation, 'cuz I've been traveling for work - but I am both happy and sad that this information is now "out there".

Happy because I've supposedly been on Hooper's "Austin-to-be-contacted" list since November (patiently pacing the floor).

Sad because now I'll have to compete with all y'all for appointment times . . . ;)

I swear, I will fist fight for a higher spot on that list. I just got on his Austin list.

Anyone have any ideas for a ditch tattoo? I have some space on my ditch on my right arm, theres a lot of traditional tattoos on my right arm, I have an owl on the top of my forearm surrounded by roses, a gypsy on my under forearm, from the elbow to shoulder is some black and white, roses, a quote, a swallow is there too right above the ditch. Heres a bad pic.

Eventually im going to graywash everything around my forearm just to "sleeve" it out. I was going to get some moths or a moth, im open to suggestions though.

5A7D5252-8936-4789-B848-BBA4F8DF10FC-1604-00000079EF190C34.jpg

Anyone have any ideas for a ditch tattoo? I have some space on my ditch on my right arm, theres a lot of traditional tattoos on my right arm, I have an owl on the top of my forearm surrounded by roses, a gypsy on my under forearm, from the elbow to shoulder is some black and white, roses, a quote, a swallow is there too right above the ditch. Heres a bad pic.

Eventually im going to graywash everything around my forearm just to "sleeve" it out. I was going to get some moths or a moth, im open to suggestions though.

How about a little gorilla face jammer? Or maybe a rose w/ a skull in it.

^

I have 7 roses on that arm already lol. No more roses for that arm, the thing is you see on the right side, above the rose. Those are lines for clouds, which we didnt get to finish. Whatever I get has to eventually flow with that, thats why im thinking a moth. I have a little more space on the outside elbow near the interior of my arm, I could fit maybe an arrowhead there? Im just thinking its all too random though.

^

I have 7 roses on that arm already lol. No more roses for that arm, the thing is you see on the right side, above the rose. Those are lines for clouds, which we didnt get to finish. Whatever I get has to eventually flow with that, thats why im thinking a moth. I have a little more space on the outside elbow near the interior of my arm, I could fit maybe an arrowhead there? Im just thinking its all too random though.

Yeah... might want to hold off on roses then. How about a swallow? or a traditional blackbird?

next week im going to go down to Death Before Dishonor Tattoo in San Jose to talk to the homie Paco Excel about tattooing my other hand. We talked briefly at our friends wedding about my idea for my full back piece i want him to do but i dont want to jump into that until I am fully able to commit to that (time and money stability) so I figure I'll start with something small until I am ready for the big project.

Maybe a spider in the centre with a web filling the rest of the remaining area.