Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst 12345 67891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5545Likes

Thread: Full Back Piece Thread

Moderator Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Images

Re: Full Back Piece Thread

Man, I love it when the flames behind a Fudo Myo-o are in the shape of a phoenix.

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

Jondix, why are you so good at tattooing AND art?

Kev likes this.

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

This man deserves his own thread, but I'm definitely not qualified enough to start it. Perhaps Bryan Burk, Juan Puente, or someone else who has spent time in Japan with him would like to...

Anyways, here's a brief sample of the legendary Horiyoshi III's work. For those who want to learn/see more, Juan Puente has a photo book out that you should buy.

Lochlan likes this.

Maan, this thread is killer. Clark North had a great backpiece concept painting in his myspace years back. Couldnt find it anymore. It was kinda like Filips only water but with cherry blossoms. How I like my backpieces. Like breathing in and out. Simple and calm.

Blog Entries
    Images

I saw this thing recently by a fellow named Judd Ripley. Check out how soft and buttery those blends are! Pretty impressive.

Moderator Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

Goddamn, Filip Leu.. those maple leaves! On a similar note to Perez's post, I really love Sid's tattoos. Would really like to get something from him at some point -- bigger the better!

Full Back Piece Thread-screen-shot-2011-02-12-6.22.31-pm.png Full Back Piece Thread-screen-shot-2011-02-12-6.22.54-pm.png Full Back Piece Thread-screen-shot-2011-02-12-6.24.17-pm.png
    Lochlan and Tuchaka like this.

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

That Ripley tattoo is nice and smooth.

Side note did anyone notice the brown stain on the boxers of the guy with the Jesus tattoo gougetheeyes just posted? Must've been a rough session
    RockelMan likes this.

Blog Entries
    Images

Yikes -eagle eyes though Jake, lucky for the dude we can't see his boat race (face).
    Got another awesome Lehi piece depicting the Hindu god Kali who despite her dark and violent appearence represents eternal energy .theres a lot going on in this piece ,love her skull collection.Two hardcore shots as i really like some of the older biker type stuff .Wild's Bills backpiece by Ed Hardy is some talking point on your back and an amazing piece of a masters brilliance .And harder than hard is this collaboration piece by Jack from "way back" Rudy and Guy .Can u say "badd-ass."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full Back Piece Thread-2167540008_53b83f8048.jpg   Full Back Piece Thread-lehi-kali.jpg   Full Back Piece Thread-wb%252008ed-hardy.jpg  

i tattoo in spokane washington..opening my own shop called BOAR'S HEAD TATTOO PARLOR on Nov. 1st
    Images

here's my backpiece..done by a former co-worker...chris spriggs...15 hrs..all done with a 7 mag! even the outline! sonofabitch! haha..i got him hooked on 13 mags i think on the touch a touch up session..wish i woulda done a full piece, down to the back of my knees...and yes there are a few cover ups in it.

hogg likes this.

Ex-Lurker

great stuff guys but i need a little advice
    I started my back and i have to the second out line and it goes down my ass to mid thigh, what would be good ettiquette for getting it done
    beside the obvious washing and taking care not to eat anything that will give me gas, and just in case have gasX on hand
    what should i wear or should i just lay there bare ass or should i have a bananna hamock to keep the goods in place
    please help

Support LST!