Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

my wife and myself got some work from Oliver Peck on Saturday (10/22) at the SFO show.

my wife got this octopus

mermaid3.jpg

it was put next to this  mermaid Oliver did last February ,she is working on a traditional underwater leg

mermaid2.jpg

and I got this on my right upper thigh,it's about 9"x8"

anchor1.jpg

anchor2.jpg

anchor3.jpg

anchor4.jpg

Edited by Dan

My warrior of a wife got a wolf tattooed by Jessie Beans yesterday at Classic Tattoo in Red Deer AB.

And holy chit mang...right before she left in the morning I gave her a pair of warm wool socks, wished her good luck and reminded her don't be scared to go bigger. She came home with one hell of a one-shot tattoo on her thigh. Thoroughly impressed by the tattoo and my wife's spirit !

16 hours ago, MoistTowelette said:

Finally finished the collab with Shige and Gogue last night. Did the lower burgundy chrysanthemum and my nipple, along with a few small touch ups.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMBcOruDBeN/

IMG_20161026_092301.jpg

There is so much in there that is interesting to look at that I can barely take it in. I keep seeing things I didn't see earlier every time I look at it. And getting your nips done makes you a hero in my book. 

4 hours ago, SStu said:

@MoistTowelette EPIC. 

and a definitely appropriate circumstance where not tattooing the nipple would have looked odd. 

Whenever I would post the previous nipple pictures all my friends would bring up the nipple lol. It was never intended to do the nipple, but since I already did the other one I felt this one needed to be done to flow better