Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm finally finishing my sleeve and chest panel on February 1 (Dragon Koi Sleeve, Hannya mask chest panel). I started it almost one year ago to the day. I called to set an appointment to start my next piece. The first all-day appointment he had was March 22. I'm kind of bummed I can't start my next piece until then, but I'm going in this week to talk about what is next. We're going to kick around ideas, but at this point I'm undecided about doing the next sleeve and chest panel, or something really big on one side of my back and ribs.

I have been postponing working on my back (shit hurts), but committed to another session on Jan 24, the day after I get back from Chicago. I have not made any plans to get tattooed in Chicago, but I am sure I will get something. I also want to start one rib that same week, if the other session doesn't kick my ass too much. The wife will be in Chicago an extra week and a half, need to make up for lost time, and make some progress.