Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Is it weird that I haven't been tattooed since January and that feels like a really long time? Like I waited EIGHT YEARS between my first and second tattoos, and now three months feels like a long break. What have I become? All that to say that I am looking forward to my appointment at the Rochester convention next weekend.

Well, if it's weird, I join you in your weirdness. I haven't been tattooed since February and the wait until May 4th feels crazy long! While waiting to continue/finish my left arm I keep finding reference material for an addition to my right arm and things for my back. Oh, and trying to decide which flash to choose from Dobleman's psychedelic stories sheet...and where I will get that and when. The time elapsed between my first and second tattoo was 14 years. Then another 6 years before my third... Now I can't handle 3 months to finish this sleeve I never thought I would be getting in the first place. Life is funny.

Man so I got strong armed into postponing my tattoo. I was given the money for it by my brother and sister with the caveat that I must buy some summer clothes with the money before I go and get tattooed. :( But I plan on going shopping tomorrow, and then, asap, will be getting tattooed

Man so I got strong armed into postponing my tattoo. I was given the money for it by my brother and sister with the caveat that I must buy some summer clothes with the money before I go and get tattooed. :( But I plan on going shopping tomorrow, and then, asap, will be getting tattooed

Summer clothes = cut off pant legs and shirt sleeves, right? I don't see the problem...

Very cool....I have no clue when ill see thomas again...going to miss seeing him in NYC and I don't think ill go to Austin more then once a year at best.

How much do you have left? We have this appointment and another in June and we (I hope!) should be done. Stephanie said that she should be able to finish @Pugilist 's back in that June visit too...it's going to be strange being finished with all this travelling to NYC for tattoos. We have a wedding to go to in September and we need to figure out tattoos for that.

How much do you have left? We have this appointment and another in June and we (I hope!) should be done. Stephanie said that she should be able to finish @Pugilist 's back in that June visit too...it's going to be strange being finished with all this travelling to NYC for tattoos. We have a wedding to go to in September and we need to figure out tattoos for that.

At least one more visit but if I want to add stuff then 2 or 3 more trips at least. Plus my wife has 1 to 2 trips left.

welp.. flight & hotel is all booked.. flying from pennsylvania to san francisco september 19th, getting tattooed by stuart cripwell in san rafael and then hanging out in SF for a few days. i've never been to the west coast/on a plane so it will be quite the adventure, to say the least.

why don't you delay your trip until late October so you can attend the SFO tattoo convention?

why don't you delay your trip until late October so you can attend the SFO tattoo convention?

ehhh if i'm going to travel that far for a convention it would be the London Convention.. i get pretty tired and "over" conventions after the first day so we are just going to go hang out, get tattooed by Stuart and relax. my anxiety goes through the roof when i'm packed in an area with that many people. plus i reaaally want to visit spider murphys!

welp.. flight & hotel is all booked.. flying from pennsylvania to san francisco september 19th, getting tattooed by stuart cripwell in san rafael and then hanging out in SF for a few days. i've never been to the west coast/on a plane so it will be quite the adventure, to say the least.

I'm planning on visiting SF around that same time. Maybe, if the stars and moon align, we can shake hands and get a beer or two.

ehhh if i'm going to travel that far for a convention it would be the London Convention.. i get pretty tired and "over" conventions after the first day so we are just going to go hang out, get tattooed by Stuart and relax. my anxiety goes through the roof when i'm packed in an area with that many people. plus i reaaally want to visit spider murphys!

Who really needs a convention in SF/Bay area anyway? There are so many great shops/artists to choose from, if I went to a convention in SF I'd probably only end up getting tattooed by locals anyways.

Don't take this as me saying it's dumb to have a convention there, because it's great for people who live nearby who now have a chance to get tattooed from people all over the world. However, for someone who doesn't have the opportunity to get tattooed by people in the Bay area regularly, there are just so many options already without a convention.

I am thinking of a floral design creeping up the back and side of my neck. I have quite a few body mods and really love this artwork. Below its me and then a design that I love. Let me know what you think. A big hello to everyone. Cam. xea091b948e9c10e152872359abf2dbde.jpgtattoodesign2_1357066158_600.jpg

I had that same image in my floral tattoo reference folder a while back. I ended up going with black and gray roses up my arm/shoulder, but...it's pretty. The colors are nice. Maybe something similar with black outlines? I'm sure if you bring that reference to a great artist they can create something perfect for you.

I am a ball of nerves right now. I am not sure what I want tattooed and I dont want to have a regret, but I am going in at 2:30 today to get my birthday tattoo. I have like 5 or 6 different ideas and I thought I had chosen one, but then I realized I chose it because of what other people thought. So now I am stuck.

I am a ball of nerves right now. I am not sure what I want tattooed and I dont want to have a regret, but I am going in at 2:30 today to get my birthday tattoo. I have like 5 or 6 different ideas and I thought I had chosen one, but then I realized I chose it because of what other people thought. So now I am stuck.

You should just be honest with the artist and collaborate with him on ideas