Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Well it looks like I may have lost my mind as I seemed to have booked two sessions this weekend with two different artists at invisible.

The really stupid thing is I'm getting not one but BOTH knees worked on. I really am not looking forward to this in the slightest.....

Regino saturday, matt Sunday...woohoo!

Haha I did something very similar a while ago, except it was both elbows. Its a nice feeling knowing I'll not have to do them again. My knees though...coming up!

Well it looks like I may have lost my mind as I seemed to have booked two sessions this weekend with two different artists at invisible.

The really stupid thing is I'm getting not one but BOTH knees worked on. I really am not looking forward to this in the slightest.....

Regino saturday, matt Sunday...woohoo!

Cool what are you getting?

Not crazy in book.

I'm getting work next month by Tim and then the month after that by Chris Garver..

Regino is amazing!

So here is a sketch of the parrot and anchor and I'm going to get this Saturday. The only change I'm possibly having the artist do is to change the head of the parrot from a macaw to a sun conure. I'm not sure how this will work out, so I'm open to keeping it as a macaw but with sun conure colors (I own a sun conure and he is the inspiration behind this tattoo). So while I would like it to represent my pet as best as possible, my priority is having a solid design.

I do have one question about placement. The new tattoo is 30% larger than the one in my avatar. The artist thinks it would would look good on my opposite shoulder blade, but I'm worried it would look a little out of balance. Another option would be to place the new tattoo between my shoulder blades and then get another on my right shoulder that is roughly the same size as my original tattoo. And yet another option would be to scale down the tattoo so it's roughly the size of the original. My only hesitation is that I will lose detail.

Thoughts on both placement and design?

2wda8p1.jpg

Thanks