Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Taking a trip down to LA to get tattooed by Shon Lindauer at High Seas Tattoo Parlor in Hollywood. The trip will be April 18th - 20th. If anyone has recommendations for restaurants in the area, they're more than welcome. Also, if anyone wants to meet up in LA, shoot me a pm. Would be cool to meet some more LSTers for tacos or something. Heard a lot about LA's Mexican food.

Got the invite to go meet Shad at Steve's studio when he's here to visit my city end-April. Hopeful that I can align a small piece from Shad and then get back to my back w/ Steve, colour and details in May. Going to get OllieXXX to touchup and fill in some cracks on my leg tattoos too. Going to try and get out to the Kootenay's this summer to chill on my inlaws farm and hookup some additional work from Shawn O'Connor. But first things first, go burn all this tattoo-nonsense off in the Jamaica sun...Ras Colouring Book ribbit lawdamercy

This afternoon I go in to have my last tattoo worked on. I have been unhappy with it, both design and execution - some my fault for not stopping him at the stencil review, (but I thought he would correct flaws in it as he worked) and some his execution. If he is willing to make two corrections, it should be good enough that I can live with it. It is on my forearm, and I've worn long sleeves (well, it has been weather for it) ever since. I sure hope he will fix it. Besides the cost of laser, I'm too damn old to wait for it to be blasted off and replaced.

I was wondering if someone could draw something up for me ? I want to get a tattoo in memory of my grandfather he passed away this past October and I want something in his honor. he was a fireman and a boxer so I was thinking of a firemans helmet with boxing gloves hanging off it. I would do it myself but I can't draw for shit. lol. my grandfather was like my father he practically raised me. if someone could please help me out I would appriecate it so much. thank you !

Going back next week to get some more work done on my lower left leg. It'll be a H R Giger tribute, really looking forward to it. Also noticed when tried on my little black dress that way too much fucking skin on back of legs! That will have to get sorted, but one tattoo at a time lol

I was wondering if someone could draw something up for me ? I want to get a tattoo in memory of my grandfather he passed away this past October and I want something in his honor. he was a fireman and a boxer so I was thinking of a firemans helmet with boxing gloves hanging off it. I would do it myself but I can't draw for shit. lol. my grandfather was like my father he practically raised me. if someone could please help me out I would appriecate it so much. thank you !

Pick an artist and basically explain to him exactly what you just posted... Its part of his job to come up with a design for you.

Pick an artist and basically explain to him exactly what you just posted... Its part of his job to come up with a design for you.

I did but I didn't like the way he drew them up so I wwas wondering if someone could help me

April 23rd with Sarah Hurst in Knoxville for a piece on my left shoulder/upper arm. Congrats to Sarah for being Best Tattoo Artist in Knoxville this year, and Vivid Tattoo 2nd best shop! It is a pretty low-key shop, but starting to get good recognition (at least locally).