6 minutes ago, SStu said:

Just booked my next appointment for Sept 21st. Getting both feet done (at the same time) by Randy at Eye Candy. Gonna take a few days off from work so I can relax at home with my peds tagidermed and elevated.  

OUCH! Good plan. I didn't take time off, and I should have. I think elevating is a good idea.

1 hour ago, SStu said:

Just booked my next appointment for Sept 21st. Getting both feet done (at the same time) by Randy at Eye Candy. Gonna take a few days off from work so I can relax at home with my peds tagidermed and elevated.  

Stoked for you! If I remember, I'll drop by the shop that day!

On 7/20/2018 at 7:14 AM, SStu said:

my work is generous with sick time and vacation time, 

I think they should provide "tattoo healing time" off !   all work places should ! right !?!!!   LOL

Edited by Dan

8 minutes ago, Emil said:

Booked in with Chad Koeplinger when he’s guesting in Oslo, Norway in September. Super excited! Getting tattooed by him has been on my wish-list for years.

I Just got tattooed by him this past Sunday! Such an awesome guy, and insanely fast! 

Looking to add to my forearm tattoo. Trying to come up with ideas that I could incorporate to fit. The new one would be on the front side of my arm. The watch has the time my daughter was born on it. Recently had a son so i would like to incorporate something for him in the new one. Thanks

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

I'm planning a 3/4ths view of a Jaguar skull with a dark green ribbon wrapped around it or transitioning (the ribbon) from the background to the foreground around the edges of the skull. It's representative of me overcoming my sibling abuse that happened the first 10 years of my life