@C. Grosso - firstly, like everyone else thank you to both yourself and your team for an amazing production/series. Secondly, if funding could be achieved would you guys be keen to do another series? I'm more than certain that the LST community would jump on board any fundraising efforts. We could set up something here: Kickstarter or if the funding of a DVD could be done, then using the profits from said sales of said DVD to start funding series 2? Just an idea or two ;)

I am curious what the roster will be for this year. a mike wilson, scott sylvia or richard stell episode would be pretty killer.

I don't see that happening. But I have a feeling we'll all be happy with what's coming.

I've seen all episodes atleast 3 times! I LOVE Tattoo Age! It's awesome and inspirational!! Im ecstatic that it is coming back on!!! Cant wait to see who will be on it!!! :):)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi! 7 days ago I got a tattoo done I really wanted, but now I feel like it doesn‘t suit me, and I don‘t know why. Is it too dark for my figure? I‘m really panicing and thinking about getting it lightened up with a laser (the cat was supposed to be black, but the tattoo got bigger than i imagined, because of all the details and now i feel like it‘s a little much). How do you feel about the tattoo, or what do you think I could do to make it feel a little bit more easy breezy and more fitting for a petite woman like me. Do you think the only option is to lighten it with a laser? Am I overthinking? Will the skull get lighter in the next month?
    • Looks good, man. My first use of white turned yellow. (It was my first tattoo and has since been covered.) My tattoo artist doesn't use much of it on me because you can leave open skin, and it looks just as white. 😂 I'm as white as a ghost. 
    • You're right. Clearly, hygiene was a priority here. 😂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries