Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

It's been a good while since I posted on here so here are a few bits I've had over the last year or two, there are more but these are the only ones that I have pics to hand. 

A couple from Steve Byrne 

20190508_174843_zpshfvgwvrd.jpg 

IMG_20171221_180204_919_zps8in0kyru.jpg 

My leg as been in progress for about two years now, one session to go, by Damien Rodriguez 

Screenshot_20190424-004447_Gallery_zpsb6 

Oliver Macintosh 

20180115_215937_zpsj2aapdfe.png 

Posted (edited)

Here’s my progress so far on my sleeve from Bobby Cupparo @ LOVEMACHINE N.Y.C.

We’re about 25 hours in so far - I think we’ve roughly got about that left before the project is finished. I had (and have) ink fallout from black inks so my blacks usually need some touching up. 

The lionness was the first piece of the sleeve to be worked on, and was recently worked on this past Saturday. The mandrill is a few months finished at this point. Everything usually gets touched up a slight bit going into each session to address problem areas. 

03886A65-415D-4EE0-AC4A-BBA11F61CCC9.jpeg

8F029061-C138-4223-8FE0-3A0529C28F60.jpeg

D39165F8-86D6-439E-AE70-ED561FC869DB.png

8DE8C8AD-AACB-4974-B1A4-13C1B3BE78F7.png

49BC8EF1-201D-4E37-AAFE-7581379A34A1.jpeg

Edited by aant
I’m absolutely crazy for the detail on the ear and wanted to include a pic!

3 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

Very nice! Not sure I'll ever be brave enough to get a elbow/knee/etc.

you know,I have both elbows,both knees,both shins,and all my fingers tattooed,

and honestly they were all not too bad.

bony areas were ok for me,I have trouble with soft fleshy spots.

4 hours ago, Dan said:

you know,I have both elbows,both knees,both shins,and all my fingers tattooed,

and honestly they were all not too bad.

bony areas were ok for me,I have trouble with soft fleshy spots.

I’m the opposite. Both of my elbows and my boney feet were brutal. 

1 minute ago, Boiled Dove said:

Much less anxious of those than their associated ditches. But ( realizing I have one elbow ditch tattooed) Knee ditch actually scares me. 

I have both ditches done. It hurt, but not as badly as the elbows. It’s so boney!

Not really a new tattoo but I got a call from the shop that did my tattoos. They are having a professional photographer come in to shoot some of the artists favorite pieces and the artist who did mine choose one of mine as one of his favorites that he wanted shot. Thought that was pretty sweet. I’m guessing it’s the clipper ship but I’m not sure.

79738A3C-58D6-45B3-AD82-BC991B0792FD.jpeg

8C40F27B-D608-4ED7-B425-7DBE66E8FB57.jpeg

D7302A85-FA41-460D-AD05-E11051E9868C.jpeg

2CACB91D-85EC-40D0-8479-D03A54599202.jpeg

FC01A40B-8F7D-48F9-B0B9-CB42D6DDCF07.jpeg

8B84E2E6-E28F-43FF-A272-769A5384C138.jpeg

D41B253A-B290-4970-80CD-3B1BD7B98F51.jpeg

A2D0D3FF-988B-4E13-B501-2E47297DCDAF.jpeg

Those tattoos are gorgeous, as always.  Penny you have such great taste and your ideas always look like they come right out of the artists classic playbook, even when its an original idea.