Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Long time no see ?

Got a little one yesterday after a few months' tattoo break (well not counting a smallish walk-in-day thingy from December) I'm totally hyped about! Going back to the insanely talented and super nice Mr. Romeo next month for some more work on that arm, AND getting something else done by one of the other guys at the studio on the other one at the same time. Should be quite interesting :4_joy:

Edit: photo pinched from my tattooer's instagram

IMG_20170310_190112.png

Edited by Kurgana

I too was in SF but missed @gingerninja but failed to link up.  I did however I did stop in to see Kahlil at tattoo city. First and foremost what a great dude and great experience. The shop has so much energy. Kahlil's booth has seen some great tattooers adding to the mojo. I left with this bad larry.

On another note I can say that I stand behind tegaderm as a healing method. Ill go into it more in the tegaderm thread.

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Does anyone know any artists that do amazing work of photorealism? I'm looking to start saving up potentially to get a jungle themed sleeve done. Evan Olin really peaked my interest frankly. I'm on the NE East Coast.