Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I just got back from having 4 done. I've had a fascination with the Biblical book of Revelations since I was a kid, and decided to get some tattoos inspired by the four horsemen. After sketching out a rough draft myself, I showed it to my artist who smoothed out the designs a little. The end result looks great but time will tell how they look fully healed. Keep in mind they're only a few hours old.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Finally ! I have a reason to post haha ! So stoked about this ! I mean........SO stoked ! Bandage and endorphins still on lol  And the freakin' pics will likely be side ways ;)

I finally got my crawling panther, like everybody should ;) By Franz Stefanik at Okey Doke in Toronto, ON. 

Awesome personable guy, awesome chat, awesome tunes. Just a cool chilled out hang and I got to go home with a wicked tattoo at the end haha. 

.....................................................................................................................

Wow ! Upside right ! Who knew haha !

20161005_203240.jpg

20161005_203243.jpg

20161005_203249.jpg

Edited by guitguy

13 hours ago, omeletta said:

Finished my crane arm with Yutaro at Seven Doors Tattoo in London today. Everyone in the shop is super nice, highly recommended! I'll miss going, but will try to have a bit of a break from getting tattooed...for now...

Wow, came out super nice! The white really makes me wish I hadn't turned down adding some to my crane. Might have to go back and get some put in. @omeletta By the way, I'm the guy with the deer backpiece in progress by Yutaro and Claudia you were sat across from for one of your previous sessions, hi.

14 hours ago, polliwog said:

@omeletta I love that! I especially love the way he did the water and smoke...

Thanks, I think it flows really nicely on my arm. Still very black though, I'm curious how it'll turn out once settled.

3 hours ago, jubilantfawn said:

Wow, came out super nice! The white really makes me wish I hadn't turned down adding some to my crane. Might have to go back and get some put in. @omeletta By the way, I'm the guy with the deer backpiece in progress by Yutaro and Claudia you were sat across from for one of your previous sessions, hi.

Hey @jubilantfawn, nice to see you again ;-) I remember your backpiece for sure. You had another session in the meantime, didn't you? You should write about your experience of having two tattooers working on you in the full backpiece thread!

Remember your crane as well. Wasn't that done by Stewart Robson? Was there no white in it, really? Mine aren't even pure white btw, but it makes them pop so much more. Time will tell how the colour holds up. 

Had the touch-up work done on my eagle/flag on Thursday - figured I'd let it heal before I post a final pic. I'm hoping that my body doesn't eat the red and blue ink this time. My artist packed it in pretty well. So far, so good. He it one of the lines that seemed to fade a bit as well as a little black here and there - love that he takes so much pride in making it the best he can. I know he likes this one a lot - and so do I.