Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

7 hours ago, zetroc said:

Love that one! It really exemplifies his style. Someday I'll get back to Philly.

He literally just moved to True Hand Society (still in Philly, but he explained to me he had more freedom with his schedule here) and it was his first tattoo at the new shop. He was so excited to do one of his favorite subjects as his first one. In his words: "It's all downhill from here." :8_laughing: I can't recommend him or the new shop enough. It was an awesome end to our trip.

Matt Lambdin is at that shop now too, and my non-tattooed boyfriend was oohing and ahhing over his portfolio...so we might be back. :10_wink:

I just got my first tattoo done 3 weeks ago. It's a memorial tattoo for my dad who passed back in August. It was done by Ashlie Layne at Cherry Street Ink in Macon, GA (@ashlietattoos on instagram). I am very happy with the shop, and love Ashlie. Her style is awesome - killer script work and detail. That's why I chose her - the zipper is a huge focal point for the tattoo and very important, and it is highly detailed, so I definitely wanted it to be done right.

This is it freshly finished:

tattoo.jpg.9f631d58703437726e1f5e93e61fac4c.jpg

And this is the idea I have been working on to add to it:

tattooaddon.jpg

Edited by HawkMacLeod
Fixing pictures